- British Army Clothing and Kit
- Jackets and Coats - All
- Jackets - Gore-tex and Waterproofs
- Trousers and Combat Shorts
- Army Gore-Tex Trousers
- Shirts and T-Shirts – All
- Jumpers, Thermals and Base Layers
- Military Footwear
- Military Hats, Caps & Army Helmets
- Military Backpacks and Vintage Army Bags
- Sleeping Bags/Blankets
- Army Bivvy Bags (Bivi Bags)
- Ammo Boxes, Equipment Cases and Jerry Cans
- Hunting/Survival Clothes
- Camping Equipment
- Military Gas Masks and Body Armour
- Vintage Wooden Ammo Box - Genuine Soviet Military (112 x 35 x 20cm) £50.00
- Vintage Wooden Ammo Box - Genuine Soviet Military (120 x 40 x 20cm) £50.00
- Norwegian Lightweight Emergency Poncho – unissued £2.50
- German Jungle Boots with closed loop eyelets - Grade 1 from £15.00
- British Army Gore-Tex Trousers - Woodland DPM Camo - zipped dart ankle - DISTRESSED RANGE £12.00
- Austrian Army - Eagle Emblem Canvas Belt - Used £4.50
Dutch "Gore-Tex" Camo Military "Hooped" Bivvy Bag - Super Grade with free inflatable mat
- Small Red Waterproof Shoulder Bag - Ex Royal Mail £8.00
We specialise in providing a large selection of genuine army surplus clothing, including waterproof army Gore-Tex jackets and military combat jackets, as well as other genuine army surplus equipment from various armed forces around the world.
What's more, because the items we sell would otherwise be burned, buried or shredded, we are very proud to be part of the ever-growing movement to recycle, up-cycle and where necessary, refurbish. Our products ensure that second owners can actively help prevent waste and unnecessary disposal at the same time as buying great value and fashionable clothing and kit.
All military clothing and equipment is designed to be worn, or used, day after day – it's certainly not created 'for profit' or to look good until it is given its first wash. When purchasing our products, you can be sure that you are buying items whose primary function when procured was to be as practical and durable as possible. The fact the items look great is a bonus and because, at Forces Uniform and Kit we only deal in genuine military surplus sourced from around the world, you should never confuse our products with mass-produced pieces of polyester labelled as military style and likely to last no time at all.
We are a British company and, upon dispatch, provide next day delivery to UK destinations on all of our items. We offer international shipping as well. We also operate a no hassle return policy so you can buy from us with confidence.
For more information please email one of our friendly staff at email@example.com