German Army Tropentarn Parka - Desert Camo
This German army tropentarn parka is a real military surplus classic and one of our most popular coats! They are genuine Bundeswehr issue so as you would expect they are built to last, made from heavy duty cotton in German three colour tropentarn (desert) camouflage, a very distinctive and well-suited camo pattern.
Other features of this jacket include:
- Large hood with drawstring pull cords to protect the face.
- Four large practical pockets and one field dressing pocket on the arm, fastened with zips and press studs.
- Drawstring waist and hem for keeping in warmth or a fitted or 'pinched in' look if desired.
- Durable zip fastened with press stud wind flap.
- Three colour German army tropentarn (desert) camo pattern.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Good used condition (Grade 1).
These hard wearing and stylish parkas are a large cut to allow for layering and movement and offer fantastic value for money! If you have any questions about this item please feel free to email email@example.com for expert friendly advice.
German army tropentarn parkas for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing company.