Belgian Army Surplus M89 Parka - Fur Hood
This army surplus parka is a genuine Belgian army surplus field jacket that has been modified with a synthetic wolf fur trimmed hood. Made from double layered heavy cotton in olive green.
Sizing note: the chest sizes we state assume that a person with that chest size will also be wearing a shirt and jumper beneath the jacket. Also, lengths vary and so please let us know whether you require a short, regular or long drop.
Other features of this coat include:
- 2 waist pockets, 2 chest pockets and a rear poachers pocket.
- Drawstring waist and hem to keep the heat in and for a more fitted or 'pinched-in' look if desired.
- Large hood trimmed with thick synthetic wolf fur.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Small cloth Belgian emblem on the arm.
- Good used condition (grade 1).
Looking for a winter coat with classic army surplus style? Look no further than this Belgian olive green parka. Extremely well made as you would expect from genuine military issue, this coat will last for a lifetime.
Fur hood army surplus parka for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military clothing company.