Belgian Army Surplus Parka - Fur Hood
This army surplus parka is a genuine Belgian army surplus field jacket that has been modified with a synthetic wolf fur trimmed hood. Made from double layered heavy cotton in olive green.
Other features of this coat include:
- 2 waist pockets, 2 chest pockets and a rear poachers pocket.
- Drawstring waist and hem to keep the heat in and for a more fitted or 'pinched in' look if desired.
- Large Hood trimmed with thick synthetic wolf fur.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Small Belgian cloth emblem on the arm.
- Good used condition (grade 1).
Looking for a winter coat with classic army surplus style? Look no further than this Belgian olive green parka. Extremely well made as you would expect from genuine military issue, this coat will last for a lifetime.
Fur hood army surplus parka for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military clothing company.