British Desert Camo Rip-Stop Trousers - Fire-resistant - New
Tough desert camo trousers in new condition. Made of 50 Viscose/49% Kerrmel/1% Anti-static fabric which is also rip-stop and so built to resist all manner of hazardous environments. These highly durable trousers are the perfect choice for hunters, hikers and fishermen looking to get the most out of their outdoor activities. They are also a great choice for young British cadets looking for a pair of trousers that will last ,without having to pay premium prices.
- Two hip pockets, two cargo pockets and one back pocket.
- Braided cord waist strap.
- Zip fly and button.
- Belt loops and waist adjuster tabs.
- Cord ankle-ties to prevent sand blowing up your leg.
- Kerrmel is a fire-resistant material.
Forces Uniform and Kit, retailers of genuine military surplus clothing.