Austrian Army Gore-Tex Jacket - Mountain ECWCS
This Austrian army Gore-Tex jacket is genuine issue military surplus. Also know as the mountain or ECWCS* Gore-Tex jacket, it is made from heavy duty waterproof and breathable MVP Gore-Tex material that allows sweat to escape while protecting the wearer from wind and rain.
Suited as a waterproof top coat or for use as a warm weather raincoat.
*ECWCS stands for Extended Cold Weather Clothing System and was created by the American Military in the 1980s.
Features of this jacket include:
- Good used condition (Grade 1).
- Zip-fastened with a Velcro storm flap.
- Large storm collar to protect the neck and lower face.
- Large Gore-Tex hood with sun peak and drawstrings to lower face exposure.
- 2 large waist pockets and 1 large inner map pocket.
- Velcro adjusted cuffs.
- Drawstring waist to help keep in the heat and for a more fitted look if desired.
- 100% waterproof and breathable.
Austrian military issue olive green colour, very popular if you do not want to wear camouflage.
These are designed to be worn as a waterproof over jacket (hard shell) over thermal layers, due to this they are a large cut to allow for layering and movement.
One of our most popular waterproof jackets and easy to see why, loads of features, great colour and excellent value for money. If you have any questions about this item please feel free to email email@example.com. We will be only too pleased to help.
Austrian army mountain gore-tex jackets for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing store.