Belgian Army Parka M89 Olive Coat - MOD style coat - with fur hood
After a man's green parka with added Silver Fox faux fur? Why not try a genuine Belgian army M89 olive coat! These parkas are full of classic military surplus style and as you would expect from a military issue garment, these coats are built to last! They are made from a tough cotton blend olive green material, with an inner cotton lining for comfort and warmth. They have four large pockets which makes them very practical and ideal for outdoor activities. Other features include:
- Epaulettes on the shoulders.
- Four large pockets.
- Drawstring waist for warmth and a more fitted look.
- Belgian flag cloth badge sewn on the left arm.
- Fully cotton lined (double skinned) for comfort and warmth.
- A fur-trimmed hood. Please note - the hood has been rolled out of the collar and will not fit back inside it with the added fur.
- Buttoned up front.