Blue RAF Gore-Tex Jacket in large sizes - without hood - new
These coats are intended to be worn by a person with the chest sizes shown whilst they are also wearing warm under layers - hence why we also state the jacket's actual chest measurement.
This RAF Gore-Tex jacket is genuine UK military surplus and is issued to British Royal Air Force (RAF) personnel to protect from foul weather. This blue waterproof jacket is made from Gore-Tex material, which allows sweat in the form of water vapour to escape the coat, while keeping out rain and wind. This jacket is lightweight and is designed to be worn as an outer shell over thermal clothing.
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
Other features include:
- New - unissued.
- Epaulettes on the shoulders.
- Two, double compartment hip pockets.
- One breast pocket.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- Elasticated drawstring waist and hem, for heat retention and a fitted or 'pinched in' look.
- Elasticated drawstring on fold-up collar.
- Durable zip-fastened front with Velcro storm flap.
- Does not have a hood or lining, but has zip for a lining.
- May have reflective stripe across shoulders.
Forces Uniform and Kit is an army and navy surplus store that deals in genuine military gear, so you can be sure that this RAF Gore-Tex jacket is top quality and built to last. If you have any questions about this item please contact email@example.com for friendly expert advice.