British Army Falklands Parka
This British army Falklands parka is genuine UK army surplus and are a real classic! As you would expect they are extremely hard wearing and warm, a perfect winter coat, ideal for all sorts of outdoor activities.
This parka's features include:
- 68 pattern British army DPM (disruptive pattern material) camouflage.
- Heavy duty thick cotton outer with a removable quilted inner lining for excellent warmth. The lining can be removed so the parka can be worn in warmer weather.
- 4 practical large patch pockets secured by large buttons.
- Large wire-rimmed hood with quilted inner lining, very warm and comfortable.
- 2-way zip fastened with a Velcro wind flap.
- High storm collar to protect the neck and lower face from cold.
- Drawstring hood and waist from heat retention and a fitted look if desired.
- As worn by British armed forces during the Falklands war in 1982.
- Parachutist rear flap that can be buttoned under the crotch to stop the parka riding up.
- Very good used condition (grade 1).
These parkas are designed for use in harsh weather conditions, they are a generous cut to allow for layering and movement. They are also very long, reaching down to the lower thigh, to protect more of the body from the cold. If you have any questions about this item please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, for friendly expert advice.
British Falklands parkas from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company.