British Army Windproof Jacket/Smock - New DPM Camo
Genuine UK military issue British army windproof jacket/smock in DPM camo (Disruptive pattern material). These jackets are made from a very tight gabardine weave cotton that blocks the wind and has excellent thermal properties, making them an extremely popular jacket with outdoor enthusiasts. Other features of this jacket include:
- Good used condition (Grade 1).
- Wire rimmed hood that can be rolled into the collar when not needed.
- Durable zip fastened with a Velcro wind flap.
- 2 chest pockets, 2 waist pockets and 2 vertically zipped map pockets.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Front rank slide (vertical epaulette).
- Drawstring waist and hem for heat retention.
- Large toggle buttons.
These windproof jackets are genuine military surplus so you can be sure they are top quality and built to take a lot of punishment. If you have any questions about this item feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly helpful advice.
Did you know? DPM camouflage was in service with the British armed forces for nearly 50 years! Only being replaced by MTP camo in 2010.