British Tartan Trews - Scottish Regimental Trousers (100% Wool)
Genuine Scottish Regimental Trews from the British Army. These trousers are 100% wool and are hardwearing and warm.
- In grade 1 condition.
- Zip fly with hook and button secure.
- May have the previous owner's name written on the label.
- Buttons for connecting braces.
- Belt loops.
- Adjuster straps.
Available in the following tartans.
- Black Watch
- Mackenzie Highland Light Infantry
- Mackenzie Seaforth
- Hunting Stewart
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
Did you know
Scottish regiments wore a variety of tartans and a comprehensive list can be seen here. The current Royal Regiment of Scotland has the rather official sounding tartan "Government 1A" as its current option, however, this is sometimes called "Sutherland".
Waist size guide
68cm waist = 26"
72cm waist = 28"
76cm waist = 30"
80cm waist = 32"
Approximate inside leg conversion
69cm leg = 27"
72cm leg = 28"
75cm leg = 30"
80cm leg = 32"