British Tartan Trews - Scottish Regimental Trousers (100% Wool)
Genuine Scottish Regimental Trews from the British Army. These trousers are 100% wool and are hardwearing and warm.
- In grade 1 condition.
- Zip fly with hook and button secure.
- May have the previous owner's name written on the label.
- Buttons for connecting braces.
- Belt loops.
- Adjuster straps.
Available in the following tartans.
- Black Watch
- Mackenzie Highland Light Infantry
- Mackenzie Seaforth
- Hunting Stewart
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
Did you know
Scottish regiments wore a variety of tartans and a comprehensive list can be seen here. The current Royal Regiment of Scotland has the rather official sounding tartan "Government 1A" as its current option, however, this is sometimes called "Sutherland".