British Army Guards Greatcoat - Grey Wool - with fur collar
Genuine British army greatcoat as worn by the guards brigade battalions, such as the Grenadier guards, Coldstream guards and the Scots/Irish/Welsh guards. This greatcoat has a large collar that can be turned up to protect the neck and face from bad weather with the addition of very soft faux fur, and the sleeves can be rolled down to protect the hands. They are beautifully tailored in grey 100% wool, other features include:
- 100% Wool with a sateen inner lining.
- Faux fur collar is dark grey "Silver Fox'.
- Single breasted with gold effect buttons with military emblems.
- Adjustable buttoned back belt.
- Full length.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Available in good used (grade 1) or New Condition.
- Styles may vary slightly.
These guards greatcoats offer fantastic value for money, being genuine army surplus they are better quality and a fraction of the price of equivalent high street branded coats! If you have any questions about this item, please email email@example.com for expert friendly advice.