British Police CBRN Protective "Peeler" Waterproof Suit - New
These suits were supplied to the British Police as a protective over-suit for use in potentially toxic and hazardous conditions. CBRN refers to the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (NBC) capability of the suit's fabric and construction. Therefore, they provide excellent day-to-day protection in mucky, wet, windy conditions, indeed, anything the average British weather may subject you to.
Made by the Remploy organisation as one of their Frontline garment range.
The "Peeler" suit has a fire-retardant, waterproof*, tear, cut and abrasion resistant outer fabric with a 100% Aramid with ePTFE membrane with a blend of Kevlar to boot to add strength.
Makes an ideal outdoor suit for those dirty jobs, fishing, mechanical etc.
Feature of this suit include:
- One-piece suit.
- Breatheable - ePFTE fabric allows sweat to escape, but keep water and atmospheric vapours out.
- Main YKK front zip with Velcro wind flap.
- Ankle darts have zips and elasticated hems.
- Velcro arm cuffs.
- Two outer thigh pockets.
- Two breast pockets
- One left arm pocket.
- Elasticated hood.
- Elasticated waist.
- Washable (recommended maximum number of washes for original CBRN purposes is 10)
* Please note: The interior seams are sealed with a tape which may separate during laundering and therefore this may affect the waterproofness of the garment. The overall integrity of the garment will remain very good, but please bear in mind heavy rainfall may cause some leakage.
British police waterproof suits for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company.