French Olive Army Surplus Parka - Fleece Lined
This men's military coat is a genuine issue french army surplus parka. It comes in olive green and consists of 2 parts. There is a wind proof cotton outer shell, and a separate buttoned in synthetic fur/fleece lining. So you have the option to wear this parka both with and without the liner, making it a very practical coat and useful all year round. Other features of this parka include:
- A large cotton hood complete with draw stings/pull cords.
- Zip fastened with a buttoned up wind flap.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- 2 large practical waist pockets.
- Drawstring waist and hem for greater heat retention and a more fitted or 'pinched in' look if desired.
- Very warm synthetic fur/fleece liner that is buttoned into the shell. Full length arms also button at the inside of the coat's cuffs.
- Velcro rank tab/patch on the front.
- Brand New.
This parka is a generous cut to allow for movement and few additional thermal layers underneath, an excellent choice for a genuine army winter coat, very warm and classic army surplus style.