German Para Boots - Current Issue - Grade 1
These German army para boots are some of the most popular military surplus foot wear available and they are available here at Forces Uniform and Kit in excellent/barely used condition (Grade 1). These are the current issue military boots used by the German army, so as you would expect they are made to top specifications using the best materials and are built to last! They are nothing like the cheap Asian copies of military footwear available in the market.
Other features of the German para boots include:
- Open loop speed lace system for quick and easy lacing.
- Padded tongue and ankles for warmth and comfort.
- Cushioned moulded sole for comfortable walking and running.
- Flexible ankle section.
- Finger pull loop.
- Water resistant.
- Highly breathable.
- Sewn in tongue to help waterproofing and stop foreign objects from getting in.
- Good used condition (Grade 1).