Mens Bulgarian Military Khaki Wool Greatcoat – Soviet era
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This mens military wool greatcoat is genuine army surplus and was originally from Soviet era Bulgaria. They are a full length, double breasted design fastened by dark plastic buttons complete with soviet emblems. Other features of this military greatcoat include:
- Shoulder epaulettes with coloured piping (colours may vary slightly).
- A back belt for a more fitted appearance.
- Rolled sleeves to fit any arm length, which can be rolled down to protect the hands from cold.
- A high collar with coloured piping that can be turned up to protect the neck and lower face.
- Double breasted with soviet plastic buttons.
- 100% wool with a comfy cotton lining.
- Good used condition (grade 1).
A fantastic quality 100% wool mens greatcoat at a faction of the cost you would expect to pay! A genuine piece of cold war military history.
Soviet khaki wool greatcoats for men for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing store.