British Olive Green Windproof SAS Smock - Reproduction – unissued
This British olive green windproof smock is one of our most popular men's jackets. It has six large outer pockets making it extremely practical, and a further inner pocket. They are made from a very tight weave gabardine poly/cotton blend that stops wind and retains warmth. It is fastened by a durable plastic zip with a Velcro fastened wind flap and has a large wind proof hood complete with drawstring and toggle. Other features of this jacket include:
- Unissued New
- Six pockets with soldier 95 pattern toggle buttons.
- High storm collar to protect the mouth and lower face.
- Gaberdine wind proof material. 65% polyester / 35% cotton.
- Drawstring waist and hem for heat retention and a fitted look.
- Front and rear rank tab slide (vertical epaulettes).
- Velcro cuffs.
- Suits regular height wearer - i.e. 1.8 metres tall
These military jackets are designed as an outer windproof layer to be worn over thermal clothing. They are a generous cut to allow for layering and movement.