British Army Windproof Jacket - Smock - Parka - Woodland DPM Camo - Grade 1
Genuine UK military issue British army windproof jacket/smock in DPM camo (Disruptive pattern material). These jackets are made from a very tight gabardine weave cotton that blocks the wind and has excellent thermal properties, making them an extremely popular jacket with Cadets and other outdoor enthusiasts. Other features of this jacket include:
- Good used condition (Grade 1).
- Durable zip fastened with a Velcro wind flap.
- Two chest pockets, two waist pockets and two vertically zipped map pockets.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- Front rank slide (vertical epaulette).
- Drawstring waist and hem for heat retention.
- Large toggle buttons.
These windproof jackets are genuine military surplus so you can be sure they are top quality and built to take a lot of punishment. If you have any questions about this item feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly helpful advice.
Did you know? DPM camouflage was in service with the British armed forces for nearly 50 years! Only being replaced by MTP camo in 2010.