Dutch Desert Camo jacket
This Dutch desert camo pattern jacket is genuine Netherlands' army surplus. It is are made from lightweight, but hard wearing cotton. These jackets have two chest pockets, secured by two press studs and small pen pocket on the arm.
Other features of this shirt include:
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Cuffs with three position stud fixtures.
- Press stud fastening.
- Two waist pocket with stud fasteners
- Two chest pockets and one arm pen-pocket.
- Dutch flag cloth badge on the arm.
- Drawstring waist and hem.
- Tri-colour desert pattern camo.
- Buttons for hood in collar (hood not available).
- Gore-Tex detachable liner available as separate purchase.
These shirts are very popular and are ofter used as a lightweight summer jacket. If you have any questions about this item please email email@example.com for friendly helpful advice.