Dutch MVP jacket - bi-laminate fabric - waterproof
Dutch bi-laminate waterproof woodland camo bomber jacket comes with a warm and fleece removable lining.
Although not a Gore-Tex garment, the outer fabric is a bi-laminated waterproof material that is tough and will keep the elements out.
- Grade 1 quality, used NATO issue waterproof parka.
- Full height zip with Velcro storm flap.
- Removable collar and full upper body fleeces.
- Velcro cuff.
- Identity pocket/rank slide.
- Two external breast pockets and two inner zipped pockets.
- Pen pocket on left arm.
- Lower arms have a tough waterproof panel for additional protection against abrasive activity.
Genuine military surplus clothing and boots from Forces Uniform and Kit.