German Army Parka - Grey
This grey German army parka is genuine issue and was originally designed for the civil defence forces. Made from a heavy duty hard wearing cotton blend outer with a detachable synthetic fur/fleece inner lining that can be removed to be worn during milder weather.
A fantastic warm and functional coat, made of quality materials as you'd expect from the German military.
Other features of this park include:
- Used perfect condition
- Austrian Bunderseer patch on left arm - see photo
(may show signs beneath this patch where original insignia were sewn on)
- Four button-fastened pockets.
- Buttoned-in fleece fur lining, extremely warm and comfortable an ideal winter coat. The liner is full and so includes the hood and arms.
- Large hood also with fleece inner lining and drawstrings to protect the face from cold.
- Button adjusted cuffs.
- Zip fastened front with button wind flap.
- Excellent value for money, a fantastic quality parka and an ideal coat for when the weather takes a turn for the worse.
German army grey parkas for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing company.