British modular sleeping bag current issue - lightweight component
LIGHTWEIGHT SLEEPING BAG ONLY
One part of the British military's modular system for all-weathers and supplied in grade 1 condition. A true four-season sleeping bag arrangement.
The "modular" sleep system comprises this light-weight sleeping bag along with a medium cold climate version (when available see here) and a stuff bag (supplied separately). Placing the lightweight bag inside the medium bag creates the winter-weight bag combo.
This sleeping bag has a lightweight hollow-fibre filling and a rip-stop nylon shell.
The zip allows the bag to be opened for use as a flat blanket.
This component of the modular system has a hidden mosquito/insect net which can be deployed to permit sleep with plenty of fresh air whilst keeping the varmints out.
- Long zip allows use of bag as blanket/duvet.
- Mosquito/insect net stored away in pop-stud flap.
- Two interior net pockets provide storage.
- In used grade 1 condition.
- Stored for some time - may need freshening.
- Tapes around outer perimeter provide method for securing lightweight bag inside the medium weight sleeping bag.
Please note: We currently only have regular sized bags in stock
Weight: 1.3 Kg approximately.