Royal Navy Gore-Tex Jacket with reflective stripes
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These coats are intended to be worn by a person with the chest sizes shown whilst they are also wearing warm under layers - hence why we also state the jacket's actual chest measurement.
Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex navy blue jacket with internalised hood and reflective safety strips.
British Royal Naval issue and so made to face the worst weather the oceans can throw at it.
This dark blue waterproof jacket is made from Gore-Tex material, which allows sweat in the form of water vapour to escape the coat, while keeping out rain and wind. This jacket is lightweight and is designed to be worn as an outer shell over thermal clothing.
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
Other features include:
- Good used condition.
- Epaulettes on the shoulders.
- Two hip pockets.
- Two pen pockets inside storm flap.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- Drawstring waist and hem, for heat retention and a fitted or 'pinched in' look.
- Drawstring on hood.
- Durable zip fastening with Velcro storm flap.
- Reflective stripes on upper arms and possibly on hood.
- GoreTex seam-taping repairs may be visible inside garment.
Forces Uniform and Kit is an army and navy surplus store that deals in genuine military gear, so you can be sure that this Royal Navy Gore-Tex jacket is top quality and built to last. If you have any questions about this item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly expert advice.