Austrian Army M65 Gore-Tex Jacket - may have small professional repairs - Grade 1
This Austrian army M65 "Gore-Tex"* jacket is genuine military surplus issue! It has a waterproof and breathable membrane that is sandwiched between an outer protective fabric layer, to protect the membrane from damage, and a comfortable inner lining. These jackets allow water vapour (sweat) to escape while keeping out the wind and rain.
* Please note that some garments may have an alternatively branded microporous membrane rather than a Gore-Tex branded one. These garments, supplied for military orders, are of course still top specification and so Gore-Tex should be regarded as generic description. See our technical notes page.
Other feature include:
- Good used condition (Grade 1).
- Rolled Gore-Tex hood that can be concealed in the collar when not needed.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Large storm collar to protect the neck and face from the elements.
- 4 large pockets secured by press studs and 1 inner lining pocket.
- Austrian army olive green colour.
- Zip fastened with press stud storm flap.
- Press stud adjusted cuffs.
Very stylish Gore-Tex jacket in the classic M65 style, very hard wearing and excellent value for money. If you have any questions about this waterproof please feel free to email email@example.com. We will be only too pleased to help.
Austrian M65 Gore-Tex jacket for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company.