German Army Flecktarn Parka liner
This genuine German army Flecktarn parka liner makes a fantastic quilted mens jacket all by itself. Originally designed to be worn underneath a German field parka as a cold weather liner, these liners have a large warm collar that can be zipped right to the top to keep the neck and lower face warm. There are also large elasticated cuffs for comfort and keeping in the heat. There's also have a large chest pocket making them practical as well as comfortable.
Other features of this jacket include:
- Large elasticated collar and cuffs.
- Warm quilted construction.
- Chest pocket.
- Classic military surplus style.
- Good used condition (Grade 1).
- Please note, this item is made to be worn as a separate under layer. The design does not have fixtures to connect it to the inside the parka.
This liner fits the German Army Flecktarn Parka - click here Just order the same reference code i.e. GR5
German army flecktarn parkas for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing company.