Danish Civil Defence Force (Civilforsvaret) Jacket
This Danish Civil Defence Force coat is a distinctively different and uncommonly available jacket. It's made of 100% heavy cotton and so easy to wash.
The blue triangle on a yellow background is the internationally recognised sign for civil defence, defined by the rules of international humanitarian law. The jackets date from a time when the Cold War meant civil defence was more military in its activity, nowadays it's more closely used as a term for generic community protection groups.
Features of this jacket include:
- In un-issued super grade condition.
- Heavy duty 100% cotton material.
- Danish civil defence dark grey fabric colour.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Four large and practical pockets.
- Inner pocket.
- Zip fastened with a Velcro tabbed wind flap.
- Double lined for comfort and warmth.
- Stud popper adjusted cuffs
- Velcro name strip.
- Drawstring waist to keep in the warmth in and a more fitted look if desired.
A real government surplus item and excellent value for money, a very heavy duty and hard wearing combat jacket, as you would expect from genuine issue surplus.
Danish Civil Defence Force jackets for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company.