German Army Flecktarn Parka
This German army flecktarn parka is a real military surplus classic and one of our most popular coats! They are genuine Bundeswehr issue so as you would expect they are built to last, made from heavy duty cotton in German five-colour flecktarn camouflage, a very distinctive and well performing camo pattern.
Please note that these parkas are designed to match with a liner that has the same label size i.e. GR4. Without the liner will it fit a larger chest size - i.e. 2 inches larger. So if purchasing a liner and parka together, choose the liner size that fits you and a matched llabel size from the parka product.
Other features of this jacket include:
- Large hood with drawstring pull cords to protect the face.
- Four large practical pockets and one field dressing pocket on the arm, fastened with zips and press studs.
- Drawstring waist and hem for keeping in warmth or a fitted or 'pinched in' look if desired.
- Durable zip fastened with press stud wind flap.
- Five colour German army flecktarn camo pattern.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Good used condition (Grade 1) with possible very minor repairs.
These hard wearing and stylish parkas are a large cut to allow for layering and movement and offer fantastic value for money! If you have any questions about this item please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for expert friendly advice.
German army flecktarn parkas for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing company.