Italian Army Green Coat – Field Parka – unissued
This Italian army green coat is a genuine military surplus issue field parka. It consists of a heavy duty outer gaberdine cotton wind proof shell and a buttoned-in quilted thermal liner for use in really cold conditions. Ideal for country activity.
Other features include:
- In unissued condition.
- Waterproofing around the shoulder/cape area.
- Italian army issue olive green colour with cloth star insignia sewn on the collars.
- Wind proof gaberdine weave cotton, very warm and durable.
- Velcro adjusted cuffs.
- Buttoned in quilted cold weather liner to be used in extreme conditions.
- Buttoned fastened front.
- Detachable waterproof nylon hood that can be removed when not needed.
- Drawstring adjusted waist and hem to keep in the heat, and for a fitted or 'pinched in' look if desired.
- Four large and practical pockets, secured by zips and Velcro flap.
An excellent winter coat, guaranteed to keep you warm when the weather turns bad. Very hard wearing, packed with features and excellent value for money. If you have any questions about this field parka please email email@example.com, for expert friendly advice.
Italian olive green field coat for men from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing and equipment store.