Dutch "Gore-Tex" Camo Military "Hooped" Bivvy Bag - Super Grade
A super grade comfortable bivvy (bivi) bag with a tent pole arch in the head area (single pole supported). There is enough space at the head end for equipment that needs to be at hand day and night. The L-shaped access opening can be closed with two zippers. The specially designed storm flap ensures that the zippers are sealed to be absolutely waterproof.
This bivvy bag is manufactured from Gore-Tex-like material making it water-proof, wind-proof and vapour permeable (breathable) and includes a zipped mosquito barrier that can be used when the head-end zip is open for ventilation.
- In super grade condition and with possible owner's name added to interior.
- The main zip may have been replaced.
- MVP "Gore-Tex" material is watertight and clean.
- Pole and stakes included.
- Scores of positive feedback from past customers.
- PLEASE NOTE - Does not come with a "stuff sack".
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
This genuine military bivvy bag comes in Dutch DPM woodland camouflage very similar to the British military, and comes complete with the sectional aluminium pole and pegs.