British Arctic Sleeping Bag, Mk 2 - feather/down filling
This British military arctic sleeping bag is genuine army surplus and is ideal for cold weather camping, it is filled with a feather and down filling and is rated for four season use.
Other features of this sleeping bag include:
- Heavy duty zip with exterior popper wind flap and interior zip cover to avoid heat transfer via zip.
- Feather and down filled.
- Drawstring hood for keeping the warmth in.
- 2.5 Kg weight (approx)
- Good used/issued condition.
- Stored for some time - may need freshening.
- Possible minor professional repairs or patches.
When in stock we can supply stuff bags that would suit this sleeping bag - available here
This is a genuine army issue sleeping bag so you can be sure that it is built to last and designed to do the job at hand. If you have any questions about this item please email email@example.com for expert friendly advice.
Did you know? This design of sleeping bag is called a mummy bag. This is because the design tapers at the bottom to reduce the overall weight and size of the item. Another benefit is that the zip does not extend all the way down to the feet. The feet are a major source of heat loss so heat retention is improved when there is no zip for the warmth to escape.