British Army Gore-Tex Trousers - Woodland DPM Camo - zipped dart ankle
These British army gore-tex trousers are genuine UK military surplus and come in woodland DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material) camouflage. They are made from Moisture Vapour Permeable (MVP) Gore-Tex like material which lets moisture vapour escape, while remaining fully waterproof. This breathable design lets the wearer remain dry even during moderate exercise.
These Gore-Tex trousers have an elasticated drawstring waist with fully opening Velcro fly and pass through pocket and elasticated ankles, to stop water entering from the top or the bottom. They also have two 'pass through' pockets that enable access to the trousers worn underneath.
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
Other features include:
- Good used condition (grade 1) may have minor professional repairs.
- British woodland DPM camouflage.
- Elasticated waist with fully opening fly with Velcro closure.
- Zipped ankle darts to allow ease of wear over boots.
- Ankle with Velcro securing straps.
- Waterproof and breathable MVP Gore-Tex.
These are designed to be worn as over trousers, so are worn over jeans or work trousers to provide an outer waterproof shell, because of this they are a generous cut to allow for layering and movement. If you have any questions please email email@example.com