German, Swiss-made horse-drawn ammunition cart - genuine WWI or WWII vintage
A genuine German WWI or WWII utility vehicle intended as ammunition transportation. Made in Switzerland, the cart comes complete with horse side shafts and is supplied with the original accessories/tools.
The quality and build strength of this truck is phenomenal, and bearing in mind its age, it is in amazing condition. Having no doubt been stored in a dry warehouse for the past 100 or so years it is in superb state with the tyres still able to take pressure and hold it.
Horse drawn cart that would be suitable for private property use, or of course re-enactment groups.
- Canvas load-cover.
- Pick-axe. (stored beneath cart)
- Shovel. (stored beneath cart)
- Canvas bag with brush, rag, bridle ware. (WW1 version only)
- Horse shafts.
- Rear manoeuvring shaft (stored beneath cart)
- Wheel track adjuster.
- Dated manufacturer's plate. We have several carts with the following available at time of publication from WWI era - 1916, 1917,1918, 1922, 1923 and from WWII era 1937, 1939, 1942 and 1943.
- Front tow loop and rear tow hook facilitates daisy-chaining of several carts.
Important note on shipping cost
Due to the length of the shafts this item is transported in an oversize pallet (or pallets) in a deconstructed state and a cost for shipping will be advised in addition to the purchase cost. You are welcome to arrange your own collection and we can supply dimensions if required.
If you require a ready-assembled cart, please let us know, and we will advise costs and shipping. Please note, collection in person is acceptable, but a trailer or suitable truck will be required.
Overseas shipping will require quoting and payment beforehand.