German Combat Para Boots – Current Issue – New
2000 Issue German Para Boots - New (never issued)
Also available in Grade 1 condition - click here
These German army para boots are some of the most popular military surplus foot wear available and they are available here at Forces Uniform and Kit in New condition. These are the current issue military boots used by the German army, so as you would expect they are made to top specifications using the best materials and are built to last! They are nothing like the cheap Asian copies of military footwear available in the market.
- Open loop speed lace system for quick and easy lacing.
- Padded tongue and ankles for warmth and comfort.
- Cushioned moulded sole for comfortable walking and running.
- Flexible ankle section.
- Finger pull loop.
- Water resistant.
- Highly breathable.
- Sewn in tongue to help waterproofing and stop foreign objects from getting in.
- Excellent New condition – never issued. May have slight signs of storage.
We would not recommend these boots for use on building sites as the chemicals in cement have a detrimental effect on them.