British Army Gore-Tex Jacket - Lightweight MTP Camo – Rip-Stop
This British army "Gore-Tex" jacket is genuine military surplus. These waterproofs are made from lightweight waterproof and breathable rip stop Gore-Tex like material, that allows sweat to escape in the form of water vapour, while keeping out the wind and rain. Which makes them ideal for Cadet's, Hunting, Hiking, Fishing and other outdoor activities. These are current British army issue in MTP Camouflage (Multi Terrain Pattern).
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex and MVP.
Other feature include:
- Good used condition (Grade 1) may have small professionally done repairs.
- Zip fastened.
- Comfy and warm fleece lined collar.
- Velcro adjusted cuffs.
- MTP multicam camouflage (Multi Terrain Pattern).
- Waterproof and breathable "Gore-Tex" MVP material.
- Light weight but durable rip stop design.
- Rank tab (vertical epaulette).
- Large pen pocket on the arm.
Excellent value for money as you would expect from genuine army surplus. If you have any questions about this item please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for expert friendly advice.
British Army MTP "Gore-Tex" jacket for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing company.