German Army Gore-Tex Trousers with lining - Olive Green - Grade 1
These German army Gore-Tex trousers and genuine military surplus. They come in German army issue olive green making them one of our most popular non-camo waterproofs. They are made from waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex material which keeps out the rain and wind while allowing sweat in the form of moisture vapour to escape (breathable fabric).
Other features include:
- Good used condition (Grade 1 - may have small repairs).
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex fabric.
- Bib and braces design.
- One length fits all, as leg length is accommodated by hoisting the braces up or down.
- Velcro fastened ankles.
- Leg zips reach up from ankles to waist level height to allow the wearer's boots to be left on their feet when dressing or undressing.
- German army olive drab colour.
- Triple skin design (Gore-Tex central skin)
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton outer layer
- 100% polyester inner skin
- 100% Gore-Tex mid-layer
These Gore-Tex trousers were designed to be worn over other layers so as a result they are a large cut to allow for layering and movement. A very popular product due to their neutral colour, performance and durability. If you have any questions about this item, please feel free to email us at email@example.com, for expert friendly advice.
German army olive green Gore-Tex Trousers for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company.