Royal Navy Gore-Tex Jacket (Dark blue) - no hood – Unissued
This dark blue (almost black) waterproof jacket is a genuine British Royal Navy "Gore-Tex" jacket. Its is made from MVP Gore-Tex-like material which allows water vapour (sweat) to escape the coat, while keeping out rain and wind. This breathable design means the wearer will stay dry without sweat collecting on the inside of the jacket.
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
- Unissued condition.
- Epaulettes on the shoulders.
- No hood.
- Elasticated drawstring waist and hem, for heat retention and for a 'fitted' or 'pinched in' look.
- Elasticated collar drawstring.
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- Durable zip fastened with a Velcro storm flap.
- Large double compartment patch pockets make this jacket extremely practical.
- Breast pocket.
- Zipped-in liner.
This jacket was designed to be worn as a hard shell outer to go over thermal layers. They are genuine navy surplus so were designed to do the job at hand and were built to last. If you have any questions about this item please email email@example.com for friendly expert advice.