British Army Gore-Tex Jacket - Lightweight MTP Camo
This British army Gore-Tex jacket is genuine military surplus. These waterproofs are made from lightweight waterproof and breathable rip stop Gore-Tex material, that allows sweat to escape in the form as water vapour, while keeping out the wind and rain. These are current British army issue in MTP Camouflage (Multi Terrain Pattern).
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
Other feature include:
- Good used condition (grade 1).
- Zip fastened.
- Comfy and warm fleece lined collar.
- Velcro adjusted cuffs.
- MTP multicam camouflage (Multi Terrain Pattern).
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex MVP material.
- Light weight but durable rip stop design.
- Rank tab (vertical epaulette).
- Large pen pocket on the arm.
These gore-tex jackets are designed to be worn as a waterproof shell over thermal clothes, so they are a large cut to allow for layering and movement. Excellent value for money as you would expect from genuine army surplus. If you have any questions about this item please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for expert friendly advice.
British Army MTP Gore-Tex jacket for sale from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine military surplus clothing company.