French CCE Camo Army Gore-tex Jacket
Brand new French army Gore-Tex jacket in CCE camouflage. Fantastic quality military waterproof jacket full of features including:
- 2 waist pockets
- 2 vertical zipped chest map pockets.
- Zip fastened with press stud storm flap
- Zipped under-arm vents to allow air to circulate and to help the wear to stay dry, even during heavy exercise.
- MVP hood concealed within the collar.
- High storm collar to protect the neck and lower face from the elements.
- Drawstring waist for retaining heat and a fitted look if desired.
- Velcro adjusted cuffs.
Waterproof and breathable MVP material allows sweat to escape while keeping out wind and rain.
This is one of our most popular "Gore-Tex" jackets and it is easy to see why, packed with features, hard wearing and built to last. They come in CCE camouflage pattern which was first issued to French forces in 1991 and is still in use to this day, perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. These jackets are designed as a hard shell to go over thermal layers so as a result they are a large cut to allow for movement and layering.
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
If you have any questions about this item please email email@example.com for expert friendly advice.
French camo army Gore-tex jackets from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company