French Woodland CCE Camo Army "Gore-tex" Jacket - New
French army "Gore-Tex" jacket in CCE camouflage. Fantastic quality, genuine military waterproof jacket full of features including:
- In unissued "New old stock" condition.
- Two waist pockets.
- Two vertical zipped chest map pockets.
- Zip fastened with press stud storm flap.
- Zipped under-arm vents to allow air to circulate and to help the wear to stay dry, even during heavy exercise.
- MVP hood concealed within the collar.
- High storm collar to protect the neck and lower face from the elements.
- Drawstring hem for retaining heat and a fitted look if desired.
- Velcro adjusted cuffs.
Waterproof and breathable MVP material allows sweat to escape while keeping out wind and rain.
Very important note on size options.
These "Gore-tex" jackets are designed to be a lightweight waterproof and breathable outer layer (hard shell), to be worn over thermal layers so they are a generously cut to allow for layering and movement. So, the small size we offer is designed to be worn over multiple under layers by a person with about a 38 inch chest. The actual jacket is approximately 48 inches around the chest and so anyone with a chest up to approximately 44 inch would be able to wear it with a light shirt underneath only.
This is one of our most popular "Gore-Tex" jackets and it is easy to see why, packed with features, hard wearing and built to last. They come in CCE camouflage pattern which was first issued to French forces in 1991 and is still in use to this day, perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. These jackets are designed as a hard shell to go over thermal layers so as a result they are a large cut to allow for movement and layering.
See our technical notes page regarding Gore-Tex.
If you have any questions about this item please email firstname.lastname@example.org for expert friendly advice.
French camo army Gore-tex jackets from Forces Uniform and Kit, the genuine army surplus clothing company